In this episode I’m reflecting on my time at in Boise at a Mastermind with my inner circle.
There were some of the most incredible entrepreneurs at the event and I wanted to share my takeaways with you from those last few days.
Just being surrounded by all these inspirational people who share your goals, have beliefs of what is possible and have overcome obstacles was truly inspiring. And, their stories really hold us accountable and ensure we are also going after our own goals.
One of the mastermind group, Thomas Shipley, Co-Founder and CEO of Atlantic Coast Brands, said something that was so true. Surrounding yourself with knowledgeable, successful people who are willing to share their success stories and their fails, enables you to “collapse time frames” and “collapse the learning gap.”
It’s all about growing together rather than learning on your own. So, don’t go at business alone. Instead, find an easier path to success by reaching out to those people who have the knowledge and experience that can help you. Find out more on episode 154 of the podcast.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How surrounding yourself with knowledgeable, successful people can help you grow as an individual and elevate your business
- How I have used the power of masterminds for my own success
- How our members have undergone inspiring transformations by doing our Marketing Practice Growth CHALLENGE
- Drawing on the strength of others to level up on your knowledge and grow your business
- How to take your practice to the next level and take care of your team
- How you can find an easier path to success by reaching out to those people who have knowledge and experience
Whether you are looking at our Delivering Wow Platinum Mastermind or joining our challenges, there are people there to embrace you and help you get to where you want to go.
Are you fed up of going it alone and want a shortcut to success?
Join our Marketing and Practice Growth CHALLENGE, where you’ll receive a full marketing plan and upon completion, have launched a viral marketing campaign with a predictable repeatable process to grow your production month after month – with plenty of accountability and support to help you along the way!
The challenge starts 4th November but Registration Closes November 3rd at Midnight MST! To find out more about this exciting challenge, click here.
To watch a short trailer video of the episode where I talk about the power of Masterminds, hit play below: