I’m thrilled to welcome Dr. Len Tau to this episode of the podcast to talk about the importance of online reviews to help improve your reputation and grow your practice.
Dr. Len Tau is a practicing dentist and General Manager of Dental Vertical at Birdeye Dentist in Northeast Philly. He’s also a speaker, consultant, podcaster, author and an expert when it comes to online reviews. Dr. Tau will be one of the speakers at my Delivering WOW Live Summit this year too, which the entire community is super excited about. Dr. Tau is the host of The Raving Patients Podcast and recently published his brand-new book, Raving Patients, where he shares simple tips and best practices to become visible and demonstrate credibility online.
As dentists, our online reputations are incredibly important. However, no business is perfect, and we have to expect some not-so-nice reviews to pop up now and again. It’s how you respond to these reviews that matter and in this episode of the podcast, you’ll learn how you can do that and how you can use online reviews to build a powerful reputation for your practice.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to deal with negative online reviews
- Why online reviews should play a key role in your marketing strategy
- A few key takeaways from Dr. Tau’s new book, Raving Patients
- Tips and strategies for using online reviews to build your reputation
- What you can expect from Dr. Tau’s seminar at the Delivering WOW Live Summit 2020
- HIPAA tips for dentists dealing with unfair or negative reviews
- How to automate the process of receiving online reviews from patients
To learn more about how your online reputation and reviews can make or break your practice, check out Dr. Len Tau’s website for more information.
Watch a short video trailer for this episode below: