I’m thrilled to welcome Steve O’Leary, the Project Consultant at APEX Design Build, onto the show to talk about the best processes for designing and building your ideal dental practice.
Steve is a natural born leader and dedicated to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction with help from his positive outlook on life and great listening skills. He has worked at APEX Design Build for almost three years and is super passionate about the company and what they stand for.
Apex Design Build is a fully integrated design, architecture, and construction firm that specializes in creating state-of-the-art healthcare facilities. Their motto is as enduring as it is simple: Your practice made perfect.
On the podcast we discussed…
- Everything you need to know about APEX Design Build Vs. Design Bid Build and what each involves
- The importance of having a high level of communication during the new buildout process
- Questions you should ask before hiring a team to help you build a new practice
- The impact that a well-designed dental practice can have on your patients
- What to expect when you hire a firm like APEX Design Build
- How long a typical build project tastes at each phase
- An estimated ballpark figure of building a typical dental practice
- Taking the first steps towards designing and building your own practice
If you’d like to learn more about APEX Design Build and how they can help design the dental space of your dreams, go to: apexdesignbuild.net/the-apex-continuum/
To watch a video trailer where Steve talks about the process of designing and building your own dental practice, hit play below!