I’m thrilled to introduce to you all my special guest, Scott Hansen, for this week's podcast episode. Get ready for a mind-blowing discussion that teaches you how to integrate live chats into your dental practice marketing strategy.
Scott Hansen is the founder and CEO of DentistChats, a leading professionally managed website chat service exclusively for dentists. Since 2016, the company has grown from just one to more than 100 employees and is recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing businesses in the country.
After a short stint as a professional soloist, Scott began working with his family’s dental practice. As the Practice Director, he immediately started implementing innovative marketing and sales systems. Over four years (and while earning his MBA!) Scott earned the practice consecutive awards as one of the fastest growing businesses in the country.
On the podcast we discussed:
- Scott’s story – how he went from singing with an award-winning choir to working with his family’s dental practice and transforming it into one of the fastest growing businesses in the country
- The pros and cons of outsourcing live chat services for your practice
- The power of engaging people when and where they want to be engaged and how this can help your dental practice draw in new patients
- Using live chat to answer your patients most prevailing questions
- How a dental specific online chat feature can help you to build a personal connection with your patients
- Why you should avoid using robotic responses when communicating with potential patients online
- How dentists (and patients) use and interact with Scott’s website chat service, “DentistChats”
- The importance of showing your patients empathy to help make them feel more comfortable and understood
- The benefits of having a live chat feature on your website or landing page
- How to set up your live chat feature to answer patients’ questions on specific topics
- Why you should custom tailor the patient experience online and how it can help to build relationships with patients and grow your practice
Do you want to find out how you can capture patients before your competition? Take the DentistChats assessment to find out how you can offer great customer experience and generate more leads with live chat!
To watch a short video trailer for the episode, where Scott is discussing how to use live chat to drive more patients to your dental practice, hit play below: