I’m thrilled to welcome Brett Allen onto the podcast to talk in depth about how you can get your dental practice to rank on Google and get more patients as a result.
Brett Allen is the CEO and Co-founder of Marketing 32, a Google Marketing Agency for Dentists and Dental Specialists.
The team at Marketing 32 are also the creators of “Google Made Easy for Dentists” which is the best Dental SEO & SEM program. It is transforming the industry by helping dentists do their own SEO and Google Ads.
On the podcast we discussed…
- Brett Allen’s journey from graduation to becoming an SEO expert and growing his business
- The importance of testing different areas of your online marketing strategy to identify what works for your practice and what doesn’t
- The two core principles of Google’s search algorithm – relevance and authority
- How dentists can improve relevancy on their websites with informative content that addresses your patient’s questions
- How to increase your authority online by building links and showcasing reviews
- What “Google My Business” is and how you can use it to claim your listing and edit information that Google has on your dental practice
- What SEO (search engine optimization) is and why it’s so important to get your website found online
- The difference between on-site and off-site SEO
- How to ensure your website is “future-proof” from changes to the search algorithm
- The importance of creating engaging and valuable content that answers your patients’ questions
- The difference between organic search results and Google AdWords search results
- Tips for ranking better on organic search results
- Budgeting for implementing an SEO strategy that works
If you want to sign up for the “Google Made Easy for Dentists” program, you can enroll right here.
Or, you can join Brett every Thursday night at 7pm to hear him discuss high level SEO concepts. He explains everything you need to know about SEO for business in more depth. You can register to join Brett’s FREE webclass by clicking here.
To watch a video trailer of the episode where Brett explains how to get you website found on Google, hit play below: