Join me in this episode of the podcast, where I speak with the CEO of CallForce, Cory Pinegar, about growing your practice, increasing call conversions and getting more patients back in.
As I mentioned above, Cory is the CEO of CallForce, a dental solutions company that is dedicated to helping dentists succeed in their practices by helping them improve their overdue hygiene recall. In his spare time, Cory loves to play golf and tennis.
On the podcast we discussed…
- Cory’s story – how he came to be the CEO of CallForce
- How the overdue patient recall system works
- The reactivation process and capitalizing on your overdue patient basis
- An insight into how practices can produce an additional $400 to $600 per rescheduled patient using CallForce
- The importance of having a positive tone on the phone when speaking with patients
- Cory’s top tips for increasing call conversions using a script that patients can’t say no to
- Using patient feedback to improve your customer services
- Why you shouldn’t waste marketing dollars attracting new patients and then neglect to bring them back in for a follow-up appointment
- How you can manage your schedule and time more efficiently
- Understanding that returning patients are just as valuable as new patients
- How dental practices can improve the patient’s in-house experience
- Reaching patients via their preferred channel of communication
- The importance of having a recall system in place to increase call conversions
Find out more about how CallForce can help fill chairs and improve profitability by going to getcallforce.com/wow for a discounted price for Delivering WOW community members and get your first six appointments for FREE!
To watch a short video trailer of the episode where Cory explains how to schedule overdue patients over the phone, hit play below: