Marketing is an essential part to the success of your business.
And although it can be a relatively large expense, it often yields poor results (or worse, can be a complete waste of money).
For that reason, new marketing trends are often met with skepticism.
…Especially when it comes to online marketing.
In this Podcast I share and interview that I did with my good friend, Jonathan VanHorne, on his “Start Your Dental Practice” Podcast.
What I share is NOT about hype. It's about PROVEN RESULTS.
On today's show I share some extremely valuable Facebook insight.
If you want to learn more, you can download your own copy of the Facebook Success Blueprint. Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The advantage that Facebook offers that you do not get with other online marketing tools
- The minor detail within Facebook ads that greatly impacts engagement
- A common mistake made when boosting Facebook posts that keeps you from growing your audience
- The three types of Facebook campaigns that will give you the best results (one of these is NEW to Facebook and you’ll want to start using IMMEDIATELY)
- How online advertising is different for a dental practice than it is for an online marketer (and why you should ignore some of the advice they give)
- Why you’ll get far better results managing your business Facebook page internally vs. outsourcing it to another company
- The MAJOR advantage to implementing Facebook into your marketing strategy now (and what you’ll miss out on if you put it off)
- A Facebook strategy course that you can take advantage of at a very special rate